Tuesday, June 17, 2008

just kidding...

Never mind...AFS has just sent me an email stating that the family that they found for me "will not be able to host me".  F;ALSFJ;DLFJf. this is so disappointing.  Belluna was picture perfect. Right by the alps, I was a mile from town which was small enough to walk anywhere in.  They had great public transportation, and were only 50 miles from Venice.

I am so frustrated.  I mean, really? Don't tell me about my host family and get me all excited and then just say 'oh, just kidding, we're actually NOT going to put you there..sorry we'll let you know when we know where we will actually put you..'.

No.  Not okay. Ughhhhh.  I just wish that I could be put with another family in Belluna.  It was so perfect.  Like one of my friends said "it's like it's straight out of a storybook".  And on top of the beautiful small town I even had a sister my own age, which was like all I wanted.  I am so annoyed.

First they told me I'd be in Italy, then they were like oh nevermind no you can't, then yes you can.  Then you will stay in Belluna with this perfect family and have the perfect year, now no just kidding wait some more to find out your family.

ASD;LFJ;lfkj.  Oh well though, what can you do.

No comments: