Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Visa

So my mom just came in and told me that I can't get my visa until I know what school I will be going to. so we'll see when that happens.  I hope soon...I need my visa in order to go and now that I do not know my school, I can't get it for a while..

I hear that visas take a long time.  Everyone in my Italy group has been showing a lot of confusion over the whole process.  My mom said that you need like 12 different documents and both natural parents there and the AFS website says you have to go all the way to Philly, but my mom found out that there is a person here who will do it.

So yeah.  Camp is in a week and a half!!!! I can't wait.  Camp solves everything and with all of this recent Italy stress it is much needed.

Okay, I'm off to clean my room...

No comments: